|The following are some basic rules of the wiki, be sure to review these before editing any pages. If your edit violates any of these rules, it may be deleted and a warning/ban may be issued.|
Please note that the rules are subject to change at any moment. By creating a wiki account, you agree to follow these rules and acknowledge that it is your responsibility to keep up to date if any may change.
Note: If you are unclear, hovering your cursor over the (?) in various places will give you a better understanding of what the phrase means.
- Avoid the use of inappropriate language (?) anywhere throughout the wiki.
- The use of foreign languages is permitted, but a reputable and verifiable English translation must be provided.
- The impersonation of Artix Entertainment and/or Wiki Staff is prohibited. Please contact a wiki administrator on the AE Forums to confirm your identity (see links at the bottom of the page).
- Account sharing, even with family member/s, is prohibited.
- Ban jumping (?) is prohibited.
- Hacking of any kind is prohibited.
- Vandalism (?) of pages is prohibited.
- All content pages must follow the Editing Guidelines.
- Only create a page if a minimum of 80% of the information is present.
- Avoid the improper moving of pages (?).
- Avoid the posting of unreleased and/or staff exclusive content.
- Spam editing (?) is prohibited.
- Character Pages must be created using the name appearing on the character card as opposed to the name appearing in combat.
- User pages must contain the "User:" prefix.
- Avoid moving your user and/or user talk pages. (?)
- Avoid the editing of user pages without the consent of the page creator.
- Avoid the editing of other users' messages on talk pages.
- Advertisements of any kind (?) are prohibited.
- The use of up to 5 external links are permitted on your user page from the safe website list below. The link/s you include must not violate any other wiki rules.
- Social Networking (Facebook, Google+, Twitter)
- Image Uploading (DeviantArt, Flickr, Imgur, ImageShack, Photobucket, TinyPic, Twitpic)
- Video Uploading (Metacafe, Tout, Vimeo, YouTube)
- Note: If the link is not from one of our safe websites listed above, or if you wish to include more than 5 links, please contact an administrator for permission.
- Images containing inappropriate content (?) are prohibited to be uploaded.
- Images containing copyrighted content, without the consent of the copyright owner, are prohibited to be uploaded.
- Images that exceed 500 x 500 pixels and/or are over 1 MB in size can only be used for content pages. Excessively large images of any kind are at risk of immediate deletion.
- Images that have not been used for more than 2 weeks after the upload date are at risk of deletion.
- A single image not exceeding 50 x 50 pixels in size is permitted in your signature.
- Colored text must be readable on the default white background.
- Any links included can only link to your user and/or user talk page. External links are prohibited.